cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade ECC-DIMP to 605. Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am using ERP 6.0 on EHP5 my current ECC-DIMP version is 600 and sap-appl version is 605. I want to upgrade ECC-DIMP to 605.

can you share me up-gradation step!

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You have to download SAPK-605DHINECCDIMP delta upgrade package and check for the following conditions are met:

Main Components
ComponentReleaseValue
SAP_BASIS702T
Support Packages
PackageValue
SAPKB70202T
Add-On Components
Add-OnReleaseValue
EA-APPL605M
ECC-DIMP604T
IS-M*O
Other Conditions
ComponentReleaseValue
-
All Conditions Must Be Met Simultaneously

ECC-DIMP depends on the SAP_APPL software component. To import Support Packages of the SAP_APPL component, you require the corresponding Support Packages for the ECC-DIMP component. These are available at the same time as the SAP_APPL Support Packages. You can import the Support Packages for components on which ECC-DIMP is not dependent without ECC-DIMP Support Packages.

Notes 1538066 1329765 1585185

Regards,

Divyanshu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

If I were you I would go ahead and do it with SAINT.

All you need to do it create a stack file with the maintenance option selected and download the files.

Regards

RB

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

1. Which tool need to be used ??

## You can use either SAINT or SUM (SUM is recommended).

2. How do I upgrade ??

## If you have performed a upgrade then it will be the same procedure with the SUM. I am sure you must have used the SAINT so same procedure for that also. Irrespective of the tool you choose to use, you will need the stack.xml for this. So please generate a stack.xml for this using the Solution Manager system. This will also take care of the dependencies. If you need help with the stack generation, you can raise the message in SV-SMG-MAI component for SAP or you can raise a thread a Solution Manager space. For basic information, you will need to register the system as ERP 6.0 system and then choose the EHP option and there you select for this software component only.

Once you have stack.xml and packages, you can use either SAINT or SUM to upgrade.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply.

I should be using SAINT tools can you update the process for this activiyt how i will done this proces.

Thanks & Regards

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Do you have the stack.xml file & the calculated packages?

Regards,

Gaurav