cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal table should display in popup screen based on action

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I should display one internal table in one pop up screen based on one action.

In this pop screen, i will select few records to  copy.

could you please explain how can I get  internal table data in pop up screen.

regards

NSR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Check out the demo web dynpro component WDR_TEST_POPUP_01 for a selection of various popup examples.

You can put any UI elements you like in the view used by the popup, and if you define the data table's context node in the component controller then map the context node to the views, you will be able to share data across multiple views.

Cheers,

Amy

former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 - Create one more view and window and include that view into window.

2 - Then create insert table user interface inside that view and bind the node want to display in popup create one event handler(POP_DATA) method inside that bind the value for your node. Note - Node should be declare in component controller.

3 - Go to that popup button action using wizard create the popup. In that popup call the created method i.e POP_DATA.

4 - Using the lead selection you can read the the selected value.

Hope you understand the above steps if not Kindly let me know.

Regards,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

there should be two vies for this :

one main and the other is pop_up_view.In the main you create a button lets say pop-up

Please refer to the below link :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30f584c3-4fbb-2c10-cdb7-a81779e5c...

do follow the code carefully.It is used to open a pop up .You  have to create a new window , use this window name in CAPITALS in the code and Embed the POP_UP_VIEW in this new Window.

Feel to ask any further doubts

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

make a new view and a window and bind that view with that new window and use the node which having data of internal table and make a UI in that view (text view/table in which u want to show data of Itab) and call show pop-up and use that window which is created by you.

BR

Chandra