cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to update values in feild STAFO in VBAK Table directly from SE16 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have a requirement of updating the value of the field STAFO as "1"  in VBAK table for 25 sales orders.  With the help of ABAP er we are trying to do it in SE16 tcode through debugging the each record.

But the problem is when we are giving the input in the said field system is throwing the error message that  " entry YEMRDO does does not exist in table T683" ., but this YEMRDO is my pricing procedure and the entry is available in table T683 and also it is working perfectly also.

please let me know how to overcome this issue to update the VBAK_STAFO  value as  "1"  through SE16 tcode , please let me know if their is other way to meet this requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashikanth,

Please follow the below steps. it will useful for you to resolve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga Lakshmi,

Thanks a lot, i have followed the process which you have mentioned. It solved my problem.

Thanks

Shashi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

Can you please validate whether the update group is validated for customer, material etc involved ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaashi,

Not sure but I did a quick check on the field mentioned.

I had some doubt on the checking done on table T683 table.

Because there is no check table for field STAFO.

Check Table for T683 is under different field. Please check with ABAP guy, if he has over looked some ware. Please find the screen shot below.

Thanks,

Shekhar.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check below link and see if it helps you. But entering data in standard tables directly through SE16N is not a good idea.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tips/ABAP/InsertData/WithoutCoding.htm

Thank$