Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned value in VK13

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Do you know the way that i could fix a limit for a percentage condition?

For example, i have a condition -0.5% for each Pack that i sell, and i want to control a maximum limit to that condition.

So I found in VK13 a field that is called Planned Value, do you know if there is an option to manage this by that way.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anali,

I am not sure about the Planned field but as far as I am able to understand is that you want to keep a Max value to a percentage discount. This cannot be done by using the Max/Min value for condition as it will set the max/min % allowed and not the actual value.

To achieve this, I suggest the below:

1. get 1 more statistical condition (ZMIN) which will be the Min Price allowed - the Discounted value cannot be less than this value.

2. Take help of ABAPer and make a VOFM Routine for the % discount condition, if PR00 ( basic or the Retail Price) - % value (as per condition) is lesser than ZMIN, don't allow the condition to take any value i.e. ERROR out.

I mean VOFM routine will give error in % discount condition if PR00 - %disc*pr00 < ZMIN.

By this we can ensure that whatever happens, the discounted value of the product cannot be less than the Min Sales Price i.e. ZMIN.