cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM_701_SUCO_BIDDER_DECOUP question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM gurus,

We are in clasic scenario of 7.02 with ECC 6 EHP6 and SUS/ROS on one client with SUCO_1

Supplier registration with ERP scenario is already working and now Iam about to setup the RFX submission outside of the firewall.

My 1st question is where to enable the customizing switch SRM_701_SUCO_BIDDER_DECOUP.

It's only SUS, or also EBP? I hope I did not srew up already activating it on both clients as I found out it should not be possible to disable?

2nd question. when I manually create supplier in EBP and assign it with bidder and portal supplier flag the XML message SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out is sent. That should be fine.

But I have problem with replication of the masterdata.

RFC connections of type H and 3 are in place for both directions.

System landscape is defined on EBP side it is SUS_1 for the SUS client and on SUS side it's EBP_5 for EBP.

Under the path supplier collaboration > RFX response... > Master data I was only able to replicate the conditions.

1. While replicating payment and incoterms I get an error, "SRM logical system is not defined".

2. While replicating bidders with /SAPSRM/REPL_BIDDER (provided in the SPRO path)  I sellect role BBP001 and get following error. : Replication for partner 0000000099 starts > Error:BBP_BID:349 0000000099. But according the Note 1523906 we should use the BBP_SP_SUPP_INI which also generates an XML in my case, so is this the correct one to use?

And the last question is about the PI scenario for the replication, cause I see only the outbound, but no inbound.Is the interface to be implemented

SRM: SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_Out

SUS: SupplierPortalTradingPartner_CreateOrChange_in

and vise versa for contact person replication from SUS to EBP?

Thanks in advance for your input guys, I realy need some hand here!

Best regards,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal, could you please share how did you solve this issues because I'm facing the same problems with master data replication.

Thank you in advance !