cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expense amount field is grayed for credit card document expenses in PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

When am trying to change the expense amount after transferring credit card document expenses in PR05 . i could see the amount field is grayed out i.e am not able to change the expense amount ... But the same scenario is working with US trip provision variant ... Am using NWBC set up for this change ... Can anyone suggest an work around or a solution for this ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lordson,

This is because of the return value of CCC in feature TRVPA. Currently for the trip variant where the amount field is greyed out i.e. you cannot change is because the return value for CCC in feature TRVPA is set as '1' - this means that the receipts that are paid by the company the employee cannot change the amount, exchange rate or currency. I am assuming that for you trip variant US Accounting this is also set as 1 but the expense types is not configured as 'Paid by the company' in table T706B1 & T702B field 'FIRMA'

Please check feature and your entries in the above table.

Hope this helps.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just need to add the following to the above:

If the expense type is paid by the company then then employee cannot change the 'Amount' this is as per the configuration done in T706B1

For your expense type ZAIR, ONLY IF this is reimbursed to the employee i.e. the employee clears the credit card bill then in table T706B1 please ensure that the "Reimburse to Employee" is present in the 'Amounts are' field.

Answers (0)