cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ITS Mobile - Layout Styling Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on setting up ITS Mobile screen for devices like Motorola MC9090-G and MC9190-G. We have configured the application to work with the standard service WSRS_HI_MENU. The GUI Configuration parameters in SICF are mentioned at the end of this message. The issue that I am facing is that the page is not displayed correctly for certain screens when I view the application from those devices. The ~DYNPRO_COMPRESSION has been set to 1, though its not working for transactional screen. The property ~DYNPRO_COMPRESSION seem to have worked with the menu screens.

I am looking for a solution to reduce the white space or gap between the input fields and the buttons at the bottom of the page.

When I run the application from IE 9, I get to see that there are empty DIV & SPAN tags with inline styling height = 1px. I tested this by using the F12 Developer Tools options in the IE Settings.

When I run this in the RF guns, the last row of the buttons gets trimmed off. That's why I would like to have the gap reduced and shift the buttons up.

~TRANSACTIONwsrs_hi_menu
~THEME99
~ITSMOBILE1
~POPUPS1
~ITSMOBILEMSGSOUND1
~SHOW_SYSTEM_MODAL1
~SOURCESITSMOBILE,WSRS_HI_FRAME,WSRS_HI_MENU,WSRS_HI_HELPER,WSAM_HI_SRC,WSGM_GM_HI,WSGM_GR_HI,WSTI_MLT_HI,WSIL_HI
~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR
~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS
~ITSMOBILEDEVICEINCLUDEWSRS_HI_DEVICEINCLUDE
~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDEwsrs_hi
~XSRFCHECK1
~SINGLETRANSACTION1
~DYNPRO_COMPRESSION1

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I was facing the same problem in a SAP stardard transaction, but i could not found the way to change the html code to eliminate the space.

Similar in a custom program, we change the positions of the fields in the dynpro, and it was enough to compact the screen.

This way,  you could change the buttons at the bottom to the top, and generate again the ITS template for the screen.

Best regards,

Alejandro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alejandro.

Have you come across any best approach (provide links if you have it) to have the custom transactions linked to the standard menu WSRS_HI_MENU? I know this is off topic but any helpful pointers will do good for me. I have few more questions which I will post in another thread soon. Thanks again!

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Unfortunately, we do not have the retail component where the standard menu WSRS_HI_MENU is avalaible. As far as i know, you can convert any standard or custom screen to ITS Mobile whenever the screen comply with standard sizes of the RF devices.

In SAP WM, you can define your own custom menu in transaction OLML->Mobile Data Entry->Define Menu Management, maybe there is a similar option to create a Menu in Retail component.

Regards,

Alejandro López.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again, Alejandro!

I am looking for building custom retail applications so I have raised it in another thread.

Answers (0)