cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI5 Project unaccessible from the browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am using HANA One instance in AWS, revision 1.0.56 with HANA Studio version 1.0.56 (with UI5 plugins installed). I create a UI5 project for mobile devices, but I am unable to access any .html file within this project from the browser (see attached screenshot "URL Error").

The project is activated and deployed to the server, it is visible in the repository and in the navigation tab under the system Content folder in the packages.

The .html bootstrap file has " src="/sap/ui5/1/resources/sap-ui-core.js" " , as suggested in the openSAP course.

I made a test - I copied the html file from the ui5 project to a xs project and it is accessible from the xs project, which makes me thing that the ui5 projects require some kind of additional server configuration ?

Please, help.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Did you create a .xsaccess file and a .xsapp file in your project?

Cheers,

Rich Heilman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georgia,

The request URL has not found in server side, so one way you double check your URL right or not ?

second way, you can create empty .html in your application root folder to check URL ok or not. If you can access empty response page, then you need to correct your original URL.

Hope, this can help you.

Regards,

Jerry

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Make sure that your URL matches exactly your package hierarchy, including the case-sensitive.

Cheers,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

It matches it on 100%.