SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving Help

ANSHUMAN10
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While checking DFKKKO table for documents ranging from 2002-2008 I found out that around 4 Million Documents were not archived.

I tried to archive a document using Program RFKKAR10; here when I tried to archive the clearing document by selecting the first radio button in Program RFKKAR10, I get an output saying that the Document has been archived from DFKKOPK/DFKKKO, but when I check for the document in FPE3 or DFKKOPK/DFKKKO the document still exists.

Could anyone please let me know why is the entry(clearing document) not archived. Do I have to perform any more tasks before proceeding to execution of RFKKAR10 ?

Thanks

Anshuman Barua

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barua,

please check if the session you want to delete it deleted. May be you dont have authorization to delete the file created after write program is executed.

Thanks

MS

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anshuman,

Expecting you have executed the jobs for archiving the object FI_MKKDOC.

However, I think you have successfully processed the Write and Store jobs of FI-CA archiving. But some of your Delete jobs are still pending to be executed.

Please check all the job status using transaction code AS_AFB.

Also check the 'Overall Archiving Session' in below path ->

T-code SARA -> Archiving object FI_MKKDOC -> Button 'Management'.

Check whether you have any interrupted session. You'll see a red Icon to check interrupted session.

If yes, you'll have to continue that session (Go to -> Continue) to complete the full archiving chain of a document.

Once you continue, it will start the delete jobs and you can monitor the job status in SARA /SARI.

Once the delete job is finished, the documents will be removed from all relevant tables for object FI_MKKDOC.

To answer your last question, there is no pre-processing job for FI-MKKDOC. So you'll not have to run anything prior to RFKKAR10.

You can also verify that life cycle of document type was not changed during the archiving runs.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thanks,

Bodhisattwa