cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task-specific customizing for Access Control is not visible in IMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unable to get “Assign Agents” and “Activate event linking” linkages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We had implemented the GRC 10 Post-installation tasks, however we are still not able to see “Assign Agents” and “Activate event linking” linkages .

Would you please help?

Thank you very much indeed.

Abderrahim

asapsap@yahoo.com

PS:  SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> General Settings -> Workflow -> Perform Task-Specific Customizing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abderrahim,

This is a basically Netweaver issue and not on the GRC side. Please use the workaround

mentioned by Shreya in the IMG node.

But even after completing the steps in IMG still the agents links will not

appear.It will only serve as a workaround.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shreya and Nandita,

Many thanks for your answer.

I performed the tasks suggested by Shreya; however, unfortunately, I am still having the same issue!

I am wondering if there is any sap note to resolve this problem.

Thank you.

Abderrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abderrahim

Please follow the steps shown below  to do the same thing which is normally done by “Assign Agents” and “Activate event linking” linkages . if GRC plug-ins are not installed on the GRC system.In your case seems GRC Plug-ins are installed on the GRC box itself so you not able to view those in SPRO.

Therefore alternative way to solve this issue is given below.Hopefully it will resolve your issue completely.

1.Go to transaction SWE2 and maintain the following linkages by double clicking on each line in Change mode.

2.Set these parameters per event linkage item.

3.Go to transaction PFTC and select the type and task as shown below, you need to repeat the whole process for each item.

4.Then go to Additional Data-->Agent--> assignment Maintain. If the “Transfer container elements” window shows answer always “No”

5.Now select “Attributes” and change the task to General Task.

6.After you have changed all tasks you need to activate the workflows tasks using transaction SWDD.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note: if no folders are visible below the “GRC“ folder please run report “RS_APPL_REFRESH” in SE38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abderrahim,

The reason of problem is that two different software components

GRFND_A(GRC) and GRCPINW (GRC plugin) belonging to same application

component GRC-AC are installed on same system.

Currently netweaver don't support this scenario, so you would have to

follow the workaround mentioned in note-1553012.

Please refer to the Page-33 of the document available at the link below-

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00531
3a7-4d4e-2e10-9787-905de0b84bcf?
QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true&51556787426697.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep, Prasant and Nandita,

I really appreciate your involvement in helping us to sort out this issue. Thank you so much for that!

We have performed the following:

- Applying the SAP Note 1553012

- The Post Install procedure (running transactions SWE2, PFTC, SWDD...)

- Running the program RS_APPL_REFRESH

Unfortunately, we still have the same problem.

Cheers,

Abderrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:  Do I need to run sap note 153012?  Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

con-nallar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have same issue, I have done all config document steps from page no.35 and activated workflow in SWDD, still i am not able to trigger the workflow for UAR? any inputs form any one?

Ravinder Nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was getting the same error in one of my client system.

We tried all possible option like hierarchy refresh , rebuilding hierarchy but no luck.

We have finally found that, user was having missing authorization(access) to see those options (activate linkage, assign agent) under GRC hierarchy.

Please check the access of the user and try to assign him relevant GRC roles.

This has solved my problem, I hope it will solve yours..

Thanks.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please assign role SAP_GRAC_SETUP to see the assign agents and activate event linkage.

thanks.

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your answer,

Unfortunately, I still have the same issue.

Cheers,

Abderrahim

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

request u to share screenshot.

the above solution resolves issue. to help further attach screenshot. in spro/grc/workflow for access control u can do from there aswell.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abderrahim

Did it resolved your issue??

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I did not resolve this issue yet.

Cheers,

Abderrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abderrahim

Just for your  understanding the solution provided by me is an alternative way to activate cutomizing tasks for the MSMP workflow to work and not to activate the buttons you are looking for in SPRO.

Since your GRC box might have the GRC Plug-ins installed  due to which you will never have those buttons enabled in SPRO screen.

So if you have followed my above given steps and activated all the customizing tasks and workflow related tasks then your workflow should work now.

Please check your MSMP workflows are working or not instead of checking whether those buttons will get activated or not.

Hope this help.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member225453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abderrahim,

This is a known problem and happens only when GRC Plugin is also installed in GRC box. We have already maintained a workaround in IMG for this problem. follow the below Steps.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Shreya