cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item / Header Pricing Condition within Sales Ordering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When creating a Sales Order, our users frequently view the item conditions button to view the various price conditions active & discounts etc.

In some scenarios we wish to allow some users the ability to Manauly add other price condiotns at this stage.

As we cannot easily restrict access to the Conditon (V/06 seems to show we can either allow manual or not)..

Is there a standard way we can allow SOME users to just view the conditions and not add new lines (they cannot currently change the condiotns but they can add new ones).

I have looked at the authorisations aand object Z_KONH_KLS is set to (activity) just 03 - Display. However I am unsure of the relevance of the Proceedure and Step Numbers???

Hope someone can pint in the right direction.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the configuration of pricing condition V/06, in the manual entries enter value as D which will not allow user to process the condition manually while processing the sales order

Alternatively use the authorization object V_KONH_VKS in SU24

make necessary addition/deletion of user in this object

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also just to add, othe r than the fileds currntly diplayed in the Administrator Button!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping for a quicker hopefully pure config solution through IMG or something.

From another angle, I am currently able to restrict the view/change of all price conditions in this screen if I wanted, the problem is some of the data is needed.

Is it possible to customise the "ALL ITEMS" view window at the bottom of the create sales order screen. It shows material, ATP, net price, net value, product hiarchy etc. I would like to add other price conditions and other fields. Or just a list of what can be added.

I hope my request is clear........

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

For this you have to take the help of Technical Guys, who will generate the Routine which you have to assign in Pricing procedure with respect to condition type or  you assign to access sequence for the same.

Hope this will sort your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don't think there is a standard authorization concept for pricing conditions in sales order processing.

try SD Order user exits.

Best regards

Robert