SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to avoid the listing error for the returns order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a scenario below:

Art A is lidted in Site 1

Art B is listed in Site 2

I create the standard sales order > 2 deliveries> Combine the deliveries into single invoice

Then I create the returns order and try to change the site 2 against Art B to site 1.

I get the error " Article is not listed in Site 2".

Is there a standard way to avoid this error for returns order type only.

If customised solution then how it should be done?

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards

Manish

5 REPLIES 5

paul_gendreau
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish:

Have you tried, in WB02, enabling Subsequent Listing on the site master for Site 2?

- Paul

Paul R Gendreau Jr

SAP Retail

0 Kudos

Hi paul,

Thanks for the reply.

I have not enabled Subsequent listing in WB02.

Against Subsequent Listing , I have mantained option "1".

Please suggest further.

Thanks

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Mnaish:

For Site 2, maintain as 2:  Subs. listing and see if that helps.

- Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

For Site 2, I have mantained as "2" against the Subs Listing but still it gives same error.

Any other options for this .

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Manish

0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

To answer your question, there is no standard way to list article by using ORDER TYPE. But you can customize by copying the WSM3 program and modify with respect to return Order type with help of ABAPer.

however to avoid this error, use the subsequent listing at site master (WB02) as rightly mentioned by Paul. This is the standard and recommended solution.

For your case, after changing the site to Subsequent listing, please try with new transaction (Like new PO / STO and then GR). since sometimes the changes not reflect which transaction already created.

And if you still go with same order and want to do a GR without an error, then please follow the below steps to resolve.

i. Change the receving site (GR) to Subsequent listing enabled.

ii. Now change the PO / STO for any value or any description or date or any field.

iii.  Now try to post the GR for that site.

iv. GR will happen, without any listing issues.

Please note, sometime you may receive, article not maintained error which is different from listing error.

Also note, while doing general listing, enable the option "List also supplying site" in WSM3. This also prevent such error if the supplying site is maintained at site level.

Thanks,

Keshavan C