cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order related inter company billing document for deliverable items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Greetings. We have below business process.

Customer places the order for certain package products which are delivered from inter company plant.These package products will be delivered at different times by the inter company plant, since we need to bill the complete package products we bill the customer in advance with reference to the sales order. So we have order related billing document to charge the customer. Since this products are delivered by inter company plant we also need to raise the inter company invoice where we are having issue.

Per SAP process in case of order related billing, the inter company invoice (IVA) needs to be created using the output RDIV which is triggered from the customer invoice . The copying requirement 036 between OR and IVA is not allowing to copy the items into inter company invoice (IVA) as the materials are delivery relevant. We have gone through SAP note 571870 which is of not much help.

Can some one let us know how can we generate the inter company invoice(IVA) with reference to the sales order which has deliverable items.

Thanks& Regards,

GLN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi LN G,

I met the inter-company sales business like you said in the last project.

And we split the sales order as two sales order and one purchase order.

I am just going to test the solution just as you said billing from a customer invoice.

Best Regards,

Alex Ding

From shanghai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have gone through the correction note 571780 which suggests to copy the requirement routine 036 to 636. But the deletion block and insert block of the code is same. There is no difference in the code of routine 036 and the new one 636.

Can someone add more information on whether this note is the correct one or is there any updated note to this?

Thanks & Regards,

GLN

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

For generating the Invoice for the Inter Sales Process followed the below step :

Go to T-Code : VF04, put the Sales Organization and click in Order Related Tick Mark as per shown in below snap.

But in this screen shot you have to tick on Order-Related Option.

Hope this will sort your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Order related intercompany billing can not be created through VF04, Need to process output RDIV from the customer billing document, that is where we are having issue as the system is not copying the delivery related items from the sales document to the inter company invoice.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Narayana.G

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for your reply.I have gone through the note, the note suggest to create  a new custom copy control routine by copying 036, but there is no difference in the code from 036. Could you give more information on the changes as suggested by the note.

Thanks,

GLN.