cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where users can be seen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I wander in an ECC 60 EHP5 where users can be seen in an "non-su01" transaction. Eg I tried (among popular trx) so01 But there you hae option only to enter first name and second name but not see full SAP username defacto

Thank you in advance

Branko

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206552
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Branko,

Depends on what you want to see

You can use su10 or sm04 will show you active users.

Best Regards

Marius

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

or just browse table USR21

BR,

Janos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branko,

Alternatively to SU10/SM04/SUIM, you can run SAP standard reports as well (RSUSR*) to check for different kind of users/security stuff.

Please see this thread, where it was mentioned already --> http://scn.sap.com/thread/131118

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Andre

willi_eimler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Branko,

try transaction SU01D inorder to take a look at user data or if you want a list of users try SUIM.

There you can select users in a more komplex way:

Transaction SUIM is a powerful reporting tool. There are much more useful queries!

Best regards

Willi Eimler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Call transaction SUIM and expand the User node.  Execute Users By Address Data or any other one that fits your scenario.

Then execute again without entering any details will give you a list of all user IDs in that client.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If your requirement is to list the users by username then you can also use the Tx EWZ5.

Regards

RB

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Branko,

You can go to transaction code SU10. Then press F4 under column User.

Press Enter to generate a list of users along with SAP users ids , First Name and other details.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori