Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Document Flow (TM Status) - PI service interface

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

after activating business function LOG_TM_ORD_INT_II, the tab "TM Status" is visible on sales orders. Unfortunately we are trying to set up the integration process in PI via the Integration directory (SXMB_IFR), but our XML messages are still falling in error "No receiver could be determined".

Is somebody familiar with the combination of receiver - sender interface/business system to be used in the case we want to setup BusinessDocumentFlowTMInformationbyBusinessObjectReferenceQueryResponse_In?

Thanks for your collaboration

Salvador García

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

This issue is now solved.

The integration scenario was set up using the Integration directory Wizard.

On top, in order to trace this messages, we activated a trace on synchronous messages making them visible in the integration engine monitor.

Thanks

Salvador

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell us how to resolve that issue?

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

I will try to explain more detail for TM 9.0:

1. in your PI system, access the integration directory (SXMB_IFR)

2. Click on the configuration wizard button on your toolbar

3. There you have to create a new scenario for "Internal Communication"

4. Define your sender/receiver system and choose the correct namespace/interface combination.

- sender = your R3 system    

- receiver = your TM system

- Outbound interface = BusinessDocumentFlowTMInformationbyBusinessObjectReferenceQueryResponse_Out

- namespace =  http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2   

- Inbound interface = BusinessDocumentFlowTMInformationbyBusinessObjectReferenceQueryResponse_In

- namespace = http://sap.com/xi/TMS/UX

5. Select your communication channel

6. Add to a standard scenario (you should already have imported the standard scenarios for example for order integration. You can add for example, your new scenario for document flow in TM_ERPOrderIntegration.

7. You will have to save changes and make sure that you activate them in PI.

The steps above will grant that your document flow is working. Please let me know if you would still receive an error when accessing the TM status tab from ECC (the error you can get is "Business System is could not be found... ". This is related to a problem in older releases.)

Regarding the visualization of the business document messages in the XML monitor, you will need to activate the tracing of synchronous messages in case you would want to make them visible.

This is done by accessing (for each system) the Integration engine (SXMB_ADMIN) and creating a new entry with category RUNTIME and parameters "Logging sync" with current value 1     

Hope this helps, otherwise let me know.

Salvador

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, now I'm getting the same error message you mentioned "Business System is could not be found". Are you talking about ECC release?

I'm in release 7.31 for SAP_BASIS in ECC.

Regards.

Jorge

former_member205075
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

I solved that issue with

Note 1826214 - Performance issue when starting TM document flow in ERP

Nevertheless, please check your SLD definition as apparently the standard code hard-codes it in class CL_TMS_DOCFLOW_DATA, method GET_DATA_FROM_TM.

The note should solve your issue too.

Good luck

Salvador

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though I am not familiar with your scenario..

But from the error I can suggest you the below options.

1. Check the Configuration done for the receiver in PI ( Receiver determination object along with the details of the sender system, interface & namespace

2.  Compare the values of sender system interface & namespace at runtime for your message in sxmb_moni (i presume you are using standard config scenarios).

3. if both are matching then check the cache staus (sxi_cache & CPACache)..

HTH

Rajesh