cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 401 : Unauthorized")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts I am new in ABAP, SOAP, I consumed a web service created in. NET with DIGEST authentication installed in another network I access with a VPN when I run the web service it asks me a Logon Data authentication I do not know what user and what password  ?? I put my SAP user, I got an error   " error When calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 401: Unauthorized") Exception of class CX_SOAP_CORE"  Here some prints  screen explains the error Help Me PLZZZZZZZZZZ  😞

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

You are consuming the web service right, So you have to provide the user id and password which is exist in the producer application(your case .net application). So ask the user id and password from .net team and in your application while consuming the web service.

401 is Unauthorized error so provide the proper user id and password.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan Ramasamy  thank you for your reply, I used the web browser to test the web service, it asked me to enter a username and password, so I have a login and pwd for this webservice "ZZ. ... " Set by the creator of this webservice But if I entered in SAP system, I make the same mistake

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What Happend when you giving the user id and password which is provided by web servicce producer(Creator).

Regards,

Manigandan