Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find the SAP Mobile SDK 2.3 on SAP Market Place

amey_baisane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to download the SAP SMP 2.3 runtime and Mobile SDK, I am able to find the SAP SMP 2.3 runtime on SAP Market Place but I am not able to find the SAP Mobile SDK 2.3

Screen Shot for  SAP runtime 2.3

Screen shot for SAP Mobile SDK

Please suggest if there any other place, where I can find the SAP Mobile SDK.

Kind Regards,

-Amey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

akila_sangili
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amey,

SAP Mobile Platform SDK 2.3  is available Under SAP Mobile Platform SDK which can be navigated from Installations and Upgrades and following the A-Z index. Please find attached the screenshot below.

Thanks & Regards,

Akila Sangili.

amey_baisane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akila,

Thanks for your reply!!!

I have tried to search in the same location and still I am not able to see it there, but what I understand is that its depends upon the access rights provided for your S user id

Kind Regards,

-Amey

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_grill2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Amey,

SAP Mobile SDK is available from the SAP Marketplace. In the Software Download Center, click Installations and Upgrades and A-Z index in the left-hand menu. SAP Mobile Platform SDK is hosted under the letter M (see screenshot for details).

Best Regards

Paul

amey_baisane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply..

I know this link is there in SAP market place. I have already checked this link, but this link only provides the download option for SUP SDK  2.1 and SUP  SDK 2.2

Please find my second screen shot attached in my post.

I am searching  for SAP Mobile SDK 2.3 to work with SMP 2.3

Kind Regards,

- Amey

0 Kudos

Hi Amey,

This is probably due to the fact that the Mobile Platform Runtime 2.3 and the Mobile SDK 2.3 are treated as two separate products now. Under the Ramp-Up Releases and Beta Software area on the Service Marketplace, I'm assuming that you only see SAP Mobile Platform 2.3.

We had the same issue. You will need to request Ramp-Up access to the SAP Mobile SDK 2.3 as well.