cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following is our scenario:

Sales Order -> Purchase Requisition -> Purchase Order -> Inbound Delivery -> Outbound Delivery -> PGR -> PGI

So inbound delivery and outbound delivery should be created one after another using interface with third party. So technically we are creating Outbound Delivery before even receiving material in our inventory. To achieve this I have checked the option of Incl Ship Notification in Availability Check 02 and Checking rule B in in transaction code OVZ9 but still not able to create Outbound Delivery.

Can you please suggest what else should I do to create Outbound delivery without stock.

I checked other discussions on this topic but could not find answer to my question.

Appreciate your help on this.

Rgds

M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

You might try to turn off availability check at delivery item category in: SPRO: Sales and Distribution-> Basic Functions-> Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements-> Availability Check-> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning-> Determine Procedure For Each Delivery Item Category

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

So this issue got closed today. Solution was:

OVZ9-> Changed the Availability Check 02 and Checking rule BE combination to Incl Shipping Notific

Thanks for the comments guys.

Rgds

M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check item category settings of delivery, whether zero qty allowed or not in delivery. 

regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

All the options in Item Category:

Check Quantity 0 - A

Check minimum Qty - A

Check overdelivery - A

Rgds

M