cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text ID in Billing Item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Billing(VF01),while creating the invoice some of the item level texts are displaying  in two languages(Ex: English,Chinese). In English,it shows exactly what is being copied from the delivery-order but some junk values in the Chinese. Upon saving,only the junk value remains in the invoice.

My question is,

Why some text-id's are displaying in multiple languages?

Is there any configuration change?

I have checked in VOTX, only certain access sequence related text-id' s are giving this trouble.

Please help to solve this issue.

Warm regards,

Chandhru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Looks like you are finding dummy/ Phantom text issue. This is known issue to SAP.

As per SAP, they are unclear why some time such text creates. May be due to incorrect  system modification or proper processnot followed then it may give such issue.

Resolution:

Check   SAP Note 966625 - Dummy/phantom texts or unclear text origin :

If your issue symptoms match with details given in this above note then you need to run correction report.

You will find this report details in below Note:

SAP Note 963314 - RVTEXTE - Documentation for the correction report

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sai,

T-codeVOTXN, In the access sequence (which is assigned to the Text ID, of your text procedure), there is a checkbox for "All Languages"; uncheck that checkbox.

Adjacent to it there is a field "Language", there give your preferred language (EN).

Then test by creating the entire cycle (sales order, delivry, billing)

Message was edited by: T W - added in blue color

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. I do agree. You are saying the same exactly what I did earlier, if we do then values are not copied from the delivery order. I could see only empty line.

Is any other configurations have been affected other than VOTX, VOFA,VOFM(Copy requirements)??

Thanks and regards,

Chandhru