cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output device not automatically determined in VF02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

My default output device is not coming automatically when I add an output type in VF02. This is an issue because output type has requirement 62 set in output procedure, therefore it will not be added until invoice is release to accounting. Futhermore, we have implemented Argentina eletronic invoice, which won't allow to change the invoice once it has been released to accounting. Quite a contradiction. So I'm hoping the output type will be added by condition technique while releasing to accounting, yet i believe since the output device is not being automatically determined in the background, it won't do.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

JP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, i have fixed the issue by setting up the output device for the output type in t-code VP01.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have access to SU01 transaction, you can set output device for that particular user.

Regards,

Sharan

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain the condition records in VV31 ?

In VV31 under communication tab you can see the output device which should be maintained while creating the condition record, this will be defaulted to the Billing document

Hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I had checked all your suggestions before posting this thread, but still the issue remains:

- VV31 condition records are fine but I cannot set a single output device since it will be used for many output devices.

- Analysis was carried in VF02 and the condition is being picked up but since requirement 62 is set in the output procedure, which forces the billing document to be first released to accounting, the condition is being removed:

- Printer is set in the user profile options, but does not come as default in VF02

Thank you all.

Kind regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have an issue that output device is not coming automatically, when you key in the output type manually in the invoice level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Have you done output determination analysis ?

but anyways the below are the main trigger point for automatic output determination:

1.for output type - check the access sequence you have maintained and check access to conditions , and maintain output program

2. assign output type and output billing procedure to required billing type

3. maintain condition records and communication settings as well.

regards,

samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Please check the following:

Please make sure the condition of Billing doc released to Accounting.

Also please make sure you have the settings as shown in VV32 tcode.

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj K,

I cannot set a single output device for the condition record since it will be used for different output devices.

thanks.

Kind regards,

JP