Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG - C Customize Page Error

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have activated all the suggested services required for MDG-C/S, but when I navigate to NWBC --> *MENU_3 --> Customize Page, I get the following error, please guide if I missed any step or any additional service needs to be activated.

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system with error code 403 and for the reason Forbidden.

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL. 

HTTP 403 - Forbidden
Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Thanks,

Charan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

It looks like an authorization issue. Check SU53 transaction to findout what authorization you are missing once you runt he scenario again.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the revert, I checked for authorization and feel no issue over there. Just trying to activate other default Webdynpro services required for a developer, hope that should solve the problem. Will update once done.

Thanks,

Charan.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have activated all the identified services and also checked for proper authorization/role, but still the issue is not solved, Not sure what exactly is missing, please guide.

Thanks,

Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sai,

I am facing the same issue. Can you please let me know what helped to resolve your issue?

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

For us it was an service issue, we have to re-activate the service which was already active, probably not successful on the first go, I don't remember the service name today....

You should have the service name in the URL or enable the system trace and find out the service being called. Just activate it, if already active then deactivate and reactivate.

Thanks,

Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sai. Let me check on the approach you mentioned.

Answers (0)