cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: reporting problem for listing collaborators in MA and AG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I am facing a problem while listing the current/active collaborators by MA(Master Agreement) and AG(Sub Agreement). collaborators are in the header record.

while joining table FCI_DOC_COLLABORATOR and FCI_CONTRACT on PARENT_OBJECT_ID=OBJECTID,

the resulted reports shows all the collaborators, active and inactive.

I want to filter only active collaborators, but I can't find a field to filter it.

I want to see the present current Collaborators Roles of MA and AG.

Can any one suggest?

Thanks in Advance,

Roopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

You might also want to join on User Account to be able to retrieve user inactive status.

Sample query:

SELECT <%RESULTS%>

FROM <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_CONTRACT T1

INNER JOIN <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_DOC_COLLABORATOR T2 ON T2.PARENT_OBJECT_ID = T1.OBJECTID

INNER JOIN <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_UPP_USER_ACCOUNT T3 ON T2.USER_NAME_OBJECT_ID = T3.OBJECTID

WHERE 

T3.INACTIVE = 0

Results: (I selected these columns to be able to see the desired results)

T1.UNIQUE_DOC_NAME

T2.DISPLAY_NAME

T3.INACTIVE

This will give the active collaborators. However, you may want to change the where clause to add more filtering according to your requirements.

Hope this helps!

Thanks and regards,

Bindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu,

It was really a helpful answer, i have one more doubt in extension definition.

My customer want to hide the current string field to add a custom text field.  and show it in a custom report.

So, I added Workitem Approval wizard and shown the text field, when I tried to show the field from th

After reviewing few documents and filling the data in comments field, i am not getting any data in that table, and I am seeing the correct table

Can you help on this !!

Thanks,

Roopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to CLM can any body help me on the Extension Definition, which I added for class ID "Workitem Approval Wizard "

In attributes I added Object ID: as "TEXT Field", When I tried to show these field in a custom report.I did not find any data in the report

Even I created same identical field in workitem, even that doesn't worked.

Can any one help me on this.

Thanks,

Roopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to CLM, can one help me on the custom collaborator role, how to add current collaborators to the report from the table FCI_DOC_COLLABORATOR.

Thanks,

Vinay