Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in File name configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a File --> File scenario

-->File

I have used multimapping . There is a UDF for validation fa data. If the data is validated then correct data will be written in File 1 ,,, if there is some problem in data then error message will be written in file 2 with the file name.This UDF is working fine.

I have used an UDF which contains typical code of dynamic file name configuration as I have to name the correct file with the file name same as it is in Source file.

As the path for the correct file is NFS, I can access the file from al11.

But the problem is that in al11 it is not creating the file name as it is in source file.But when I am checking dynamic file name in sxmb_moni it is showing the same name as it is in source file name.

Please suggest quickly how to solve the issue.Its very urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

Apu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

As other experts have suggested, DC does not work in multi-mapping.

If you opt to use vairable substitution and have a flat file in target, you can use the concept below:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41985

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am using the concept of variable substitution its throwing the following error -

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: The following variable was not found in the message payload: StateCode

Thanks,

Apu

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your variable name? did you use upper case?

say "var" will work but "Var" will not work. it should be lower case.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Were you able to populate the file name in the target message nodes ?

Are you getting this exception at adapter level ? please share your xpath expression (comm channel set up)

cheers,

Ambrish

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Dynamic Configuration in multi mapping will only work if use ccBPM, otherwise not. But variable substitution would work.

Regards,

Nabendu.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appu,

Dynamic Configuration won't work in multimapping.

you can find many threads in scn like below.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3184478

Regards,

Muniyappan.