cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Message Mapping programs in NWDS help menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking into NWDS to create mappings and IFlows for SAP 7.3 EHP1. While creating ESR object, I found that message mapping programs were not appearing while creating Operation Mappings.

I created and saved Operation mappings first and then tried to add message mapping program which was saved already. Also another thing i noticed when creating iFlows is to add inbound service interfaces to Business systems. I couldn't see the option to add service interface for Business System like the one which we get while creating Business Component.

I am using NWDS version 7.3 EHP1 as indicated by William Li in one of his blogs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to add the message mapping under OM's  "Definition" tab?

>>I couldn't see the option to add service interface for Business System like the one which we get while creating Business Component.

It is not possible because service interfaces are automatically reflected under Business System, apparently you have to do some configs in SLD.

In  Business Services you can do that becoz those are not created under SLD.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply, however the list of MM programs was not appearing in the drop-down that is shown in your screen shot.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

smkangethe
Participant
0 Kudos

To save anyone the pain while looking for the value help, while in Operation Mapping Definition screen, you have to double click on Input/Output in the target Messages section and click on Add then click on the text box under the Name column for the value button to appear. Thank me later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm also having the same problem. I made sure that the correct source and receiver Interfaces have message mappings tied to them but when I try to assign message mapping in the iFlows, nothing appears in the search help.