Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost several points twice in this year?

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SCN Support team,

I have lost more than 220 points during the month of May 2013 in my SCN (SAP Process integration and soa middleware) space. I was ranking 3rd position till yesterday night in this space. But this morning, I see again my point dropped 280 points. Yesterday my points for the 12 month was 1770 plus.. This morning I see the score for the 12 month is 1493. Please completely check my last 12 month contribution and help me. I did spent plenty of good time to suppor this space.  Can you provide reply?  

Thanks

Baskar Gopalakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

You would have earned 280 points in the month July 2012. On a 12 month roll, the points gets recalculated during the beginning of every month. This would be the reason you see a significant reduction in points for last 12 months during the beginning of every month. There won't be any reduction in your lifetime points.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Leon

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply.I dont see reduction in the life time points. But I see reduction in my PI space forum.  I was ranking third with 1770 points yesterday.  This happened twice. I can understand your reply.

Question 1)

The topic leader calculation based on duration august 1st to july 31st. on July 31st I was ranking third with the above score in sap pi and soa middleware space. Today, August 1st I see 250 point reduction and moved to fourth ranking ... so how this work when you guys do the topic leader estimation?  Based on July 31st closing time or August 1st today?

Please reply.

Question 2)

Normally you guys estimate top three rank holders for the topic leader slot for the duration August 2012 to July 31st.  Based on that period, I'm in the third ranking position.  So thatswhy I'm worrying more on this reduction.

Please reply.

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Baskar,

We track points until the end of July 31, 2013. Today, August 1, is not included.

We don't have our topic leader report yet but once we do I will do a quality check to make sure the numbers are rights. We will consider points earned in from August 1 to December 31 last year and January 1 to July 31 this year.

Regards,

Laure

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your reply. Based on lifetime points, I have done about 1850 points approximatelly in PI space as of July 31st.  I would certainly recommend you to do quality check and let me know how many points i have done from August 1st to July 31st.

Answers (0)