cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to trace postings from Travel Expenses to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to trace a problem with a travel expenses posting into FI.

The error given is F5808: "Field Cost Ctr is a required field for G/L account 3000 625100"

First thing is that the travel management system is separate from the FI system.

As a start I would like to be able to follow the booking from TRIP to GL account.

Can anyone tell me how I can trace the links from the travel expenses through to the FI accounts?

For Payroll I have found the program RPDKON00 (display the assignment of wage types to G/L accounts) but I can't see anything like it for Travel Expenses.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Simon.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

If I understand correctly there are two queries:

1. The error F5808: "Field Cost Ctr is a required field for G/L account 3000 625100" - Basically a cost element has been created without a cost center. I suggest that you go to transaction OBK9, click on position and search for the following; company code 3000 and cost element 625100. For e.g. you will see something similar to the screenshot below. If there is NO cost center mainatined for the above combination then you will have to maintain this.

Also look at the this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/0002134091

2.  Links for travel expenses to FI accounts - I am not sure what you mean by this but you can use the report that you mentioned in your question specifically for the travel wage types and that should give you the symbolic accounts, EE group determination and G/L accounts information only for travel wage types.

Hope this helps

Ankur

Answers (0)