cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Recurring Entry Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I need to change the amounts, profit center and COPA fields in a recurring entry document. As per SAP Help (help.sap.com), the amounts in recurring entry documents can be changed. However, when I try to change the line item amounts using FBD2, the amount field, the profit center field and the COPA fields are greyed out.

Please advice how I can change the amount and other fields.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer S. Gupte

Office: +91 22 66452730

Cell: +91 9323274801

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I was able to solve the problem by changing the document change rules using the t-code OB32.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer S. Gupte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel that expln given in help.sap.com do mean that the original recurring document can be chnaged and it doesnot mean that the posted document from the recurring doc can be changed.For the posted documents the document change rules apply.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/96/8b43ce43ce11d189ee0000e81ddfac/frameset.htm

If you want to change the original recuring document follow the procedure given in the above link.Else, the explntn given above reply by Rakesh holds good.

Regards

Aravind

Assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aravind,

The t-code FBD2 is for changing recurring documents and I am trying to change the original recurring document not the susbsequently posted accounting document. Still the amount and other fields are grayed out. The SU53 authorization check is also successful.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer S. Gupte

Office: +91 22 66452730

Cell: +91 9323274801

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel, once a recurring entry has been posted, the amount can not be changed. In such case you have no option but to delete the recurring entry and create a fresh one with proper amount and assignments.

Regards

Rakesh Pawaskar