cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BO Report orientation issue on Ipad

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

While running report on my i pad, i see that the orientation is incorrect. I sometimes get a report with two pages, while sometime it shows only 1 page at the screen.. What is missing..

Regards,

At     Atul.

W

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I think, while adding reports in the server, you have only created a Mobile Category.

See if you can create a MobileDesigned Category and add your reports to that as well and check the issue

Regards,

Atul B

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do utilise the MobileDesigned (Page Layout model) I found that the "Start on Next Page" property is not observed by the iPad application, so I manually moved the report parts to separate pages; designing the report in "Page Mode".

Then what I saw on a separate page in Webi appeared as a separate page on the iPad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Please refer to the below section in the guide to understand how the report parts show as part of page layout and card layout models and change your webi report accordingly to ensure you get all report parts across one page.

5.1 Predicting the Layout of Web Intelligence Report Parts On the Device...

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/5x_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Thanks

Mallik