Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Determination in Shopping cart workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are implementing process control workflow,

I have implemented badi for agent determination , as of now we are working on 2 level approver on the basis of Approver,

like if amount is less than 100 then single approver required and if amount is 200 both the levels are required.

Now in badi implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER in method GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP based on process level  and amount ( fetch from bbp_pd_sc_getdetail) i am changing user/appover in "lt_document_responsible" so that i can get immediate manager/manager's manager for this user/approver ... This works fine .. but when i refresh button (In debug only second level will get executed it will go to method GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP and GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID ) that is ok as my code will be here to change user to get appover but when i will go to approver's worklist and appove the the first level  i checked in debug it goes to methid GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID and not GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP and as my code is in GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP .. my approver got changed as i am not able to change next level approver at lt_document_responsible  .. as GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP doest not executed ..

Can anyone pls help me to get approver using /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER.

Regards

SL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Any update ..?

We are implementing process control workflow,

I have implemented badi for agent determination , as of now we are working on 2 level approver on the basis of Approver,

like if amount is less than 100 then single approver required and if amount is 200 both the levels are required.

Now in badi implementation /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER in method GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP based on process level  and amount ( fetch from bbp_pd_sc_getdetail) i am changing user/appover in "lt_document_responsible" so that i can get immediate manager/manager's manager for this user/approver ... This works fine .. but when i refresh button (In debug only second level will get executed it will go to method GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP and GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID ) that is ok as my code will be here to change user to get appover but when i will go to approver's worklist and appove the the first level  i checked in debug it goes to methid GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID and not GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP and as my code is in GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP .. my approver got changed as i am not able to change next level approver at lt_document_responsible  .. as GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP doest not executed ..

Can anyone pls help me to get approver using /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER.