SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Finance documents and Open PR's and PO's of Current Year

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are going to activate Budget control system mid of the year and also would like to upload and release budget entire year. Now we would like to transfer previous periods financial data in to Fund management through FMN0 & also transfer open PR and PO data through FMN3N and FMN4N. While doing the same activity for FI document transfer through FMN0 ,getting mentioned error. I have seen several SAP notes but basic concept not clear why it is appearing.

Account assignment change during document creation

Message no. FMUP127

Diagnosis

Changing the FM account assignment with the PROJECT event causes differences between Funds Management and all other active components in the system. Financial Accounting in particular is affected. This can lead to follow-up costs being updated using incorrect account assignments.

Procedure

Use transaction FMDERIVE to change the derivation of the FM account assignment so that, as early as the RWIN-event CHECK (which occurs before document creation in all components), the correct account assignments can be derived and it is subsequently no longer necessary to overwrite them.

Regards

Mani Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume all PR, PO, FI documents do not have FM postings yet. They probably also do not have any FM account assignment (Fund/FC/CI). When you use FMN0, FMN3N, FMN4N, documents will be posted to FM with account assignment, so there will be inconsistencies between FM documents and documents in other modules in terms of FM account assignment.

SAP's data conversion tool is to run FMCB / FMCN + FMCT. Please see note 1609379.

Regards,

Ming        

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume all PR, PO, FI documents do not have FM postings yet. They probably also do not have any FM account assignment (Fund/FC/CI). When you use FMN0, FMN3N, FMN4N, documents will be posted to FM with account assignment, so there will be inconsistencies between FM documents and documents in other modules in terms of FM account assignment.

SAP's data conversion tool is to run FMCB / FMCN + FMCT. Please see note 1609379.

Regards,

Ming        

0 Kudos

Hi Ming,

Thanks ,it was really helpful. Could you please provide process flow how to update FI document that do not have any FM account assignments & also Purchase requisitions ,Purchase order and subsequent Invoices ( GRN). We did FM DERIVATION and tested all scenarios and UAT is  ongoing.

As per said note i did FMCN for Initial upload single FI document ,which same given message as update.But i couldn't get any detailed list ,screen shot attached.

Next i run the FMCT ,documents update in FM as actual posting,it was also successfully.

But where do i check updated documents ,i have gone through several reports ,but wouldn't''t find updated financial document. Some where i am doing mistake. Kindly clarify the same

Regards

Mani

0 Kudos

Hi,

After the assignment of the documents to FM objects, you will have to reconstruct (generate) FM documents. This should be done with the transaction, which could be found in IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Actual and Commitment Update/Integration - Internal Data Transfer to Funds Management - Subsequent Posting.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank you very much Eli the great . Issue has been solved.

Regards

Mani Kumar