cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no reservation if credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want system not to reserve stock if the order is credit block i checked transfer of requirements and routine 101 is there but still system confirms.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the issue

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Check the confirmation indicator in sd -->Basic functions --->availability and TOR ---->TOR ----->block quantity confirmation in delivery blocks ---> Deliveries blocking reasons/ Criteria and check the confirmations check box which was highlighted in the screenshot for the required blocking reason.

Regards,

samba

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please check that weather you had marked Tick on reason of not as per below Path :

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Delivery Blocks

Other block in that table TVLS

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried this solution before but it didn't work with me i created sales order credit blocked when i tried to create another one there is no quantity in the stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in custo: Deliveries, Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping, Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria that you have checked Conf entry for credit limit entry DB. While creating SO you'll see confirmed quantities that will be deleted once saved SO.

Regards,

JM