cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MDM adapter:System error: Message ID 854ea920-fa80-11e2-9035-0XXXXXXXXX already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.I_XI_ID_MAP_ID1) violated

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the above error which processing message to MDM repository. But after few min the channel is polling fine.. My doubt is if there is any violation of primary key the message  should fail in XI . But it is not happening just failing momentorly... Kindly advice currently we are using PI 7.1 with SP10.

Error:Error in MDM adapter:System error: Message ID 854ea920-fa80-11e2-9035-0XXXXXXXXX already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.I_XI_ID_MAP_ID1) violated.

Regards,

Amaresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are using mdm adapter mdm team must have created ports.

if any exception happens you can find in exceptions folder. this will happen after pi delivers the message to ready folder. the exception you can see in  the audit logs of message monitoring.

mdm adapters job is to deliver the message to ready folder. it will not fail in pi because of this issue. correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Muniyappa.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Logically this error means that you are trying to insert(and not update) a record in the database with the same unique key.

So the record already exists in MDM. please check what you sent and whether the record exists already in MDM.

I have faced similar issue in not MDM but database INSERT and it was due to the same issue.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

0 Kudos

Hi Marasamy,

I was getting this in channel monitoring...

Regards,

Amaresh

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then you have to check from pi side.

below links may help you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1671092

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1595964

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

Did you get this Error in the channel monitoring or in the message audit logs as a acknowledgement?

check the mdm ready folder and exception folder.

if you got this error as a acknowledgement then the message is delivered successfully to mdm.

Regards,

Muniyappan.