cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Server Configurations in nwa in PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SAP PI 7.3 ,we have option to view and manage the JMS Provider configuration in NWA.I wanted to know does it mean that we can create the queues from here and test locally?If yes could you please help me how can we do it.And in the Sender/receiver JMS channels which transport protocol should we select amongst these if we go for settings from NWA for JMS Server Configuration

Transport Protocol

SonicMQ JMS Provider

WebSphereMQ (MQ Series) JMS Provider

Access JMS Provider with JNDI

(Read) JMS Provider Administered Objects from File

Access JMS Provider Generically

IN 7.3 alos should we go with conventional Websphere MQ/Active MQ or can we do it from NWA.Please help me in this regard

Thanks

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188961
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

We can create the Queues from NWA. We can test and able to see the Queue messages from Hermes JMS tool. Below are the Communication channel configurations for connecting the JMS Queue created in PI.

Hope this Helps..

Thanks,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Where exactly are you creating the queues in the Hermes Tool or in NWA?Could you please elaborate on it?

former_member188961
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

In NWA (Goto the menu path “Configurations”>Infrastructure and choose “JMS Server configuration”) we will create the Queues in PI.

after creating the queue in PI; you can connect the particular queue by using Hermes JMS tool and test.

Thanks,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

I found this blog post from Jochen Damzog  who describes how to configure PI to access the queues of a SAP WAS and how to use the open source tool HermesJMS.

http://scn.sap.com/people/jochen.damzog/blog/2009/12/07/pi-and-sap-application-server-as-jms-provide...  

I hope this help you.

Regards.

Rodrigo.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

To my knowledge we cannot do it from NWA.We have to go with conventional Websphere method.

Thanks,

Satish