cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock does not change after usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I performed usage decision for an inspection lot with following valuation results:

Valuation Code - Accepted (OK)

UD code - A2 01

Quality score - 80

Follow-up actn - MANUAL

But the material is still in the "quality inspection" status after usage decision. The system status of the inspection lot is UD   ICCO STUP.

Thanks

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

Is the inspection lot stock tab active in the lot in QA12 (click on the 'i' button next to the lot status?

If yes, you will find SPRQ (stock posting required) status active if stock has not been posted.

Maybe you search QA32 with lots having SPRQ status of the same material.

Regards,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajen,

I do not find the inspection lot stock tab in QA12. When coming back to QA32 I cannot find the inspection lot because it's already completed. But I can see other inspection lots, some are having SPRQ status and some are not.

Could you kindly explain this SPRQ? is it that if there is no SPRQ, then the stock will not get updated to "Unrestricted use" after usage decision?

I am attaching the screenshots for your reference.

thanks a lot for your inputs.

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

SPRQ means Quantity POsting Required.

Lots can be stock posting relevant or not (for example, manually created lots using QA01 are not stock posting relevant).

Generally, when UD is made, the stock is posted in the Inspection lot stock tab.

The lots with SPRQ status indicate that the stock posting has not been done. For them, you can do the same using QA12.

I will suggest you use QA32 with selecting All inspection lot and change the report output layout to have 'Quantity to be posted' column. That way you can identify the lots for which stock posting has yet not been done.

Kindly check and revert back.

Best Regards,

Rajen

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do you follow stock posting with the UD synchronously?

If so, it will be more important to have lots for which UD has been done, but stock yet not posted.

In selection of QA32:

In the output layout:

Regards,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajen,

I'm not sure if have followed stock posting with the UD synchronously...where can I check this?

I remember last time when I finished usage decision for an inspection lot, the stock material get updated to unrestricted use automatically.

thanks

Danny

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

Check the QS51 setting if you are using automatic stock posting or not:

The tick 'stock screen in background' makes stock posting done automatically in background.

In your case, I guess your lot was not stock posting relevant and the pending inspection quantity is due to some other lot for which UD has been completed but stock posting not done.

Best Regards,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajen,

Thanks a lot for your kind help. one more question: what kind of inspection lots are not stock relevant apart from manually created lots?

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the QS51 screenshot, nothing is maintained here.

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

Kindly re-check with proper plant combination for the selected set in UD.

There is another possibility when you can get some inspection stock, although you do not find any lot with stock posting incomplete. Consider the following scenario:

Suppose I do not have quality activated for a material, I just post manual 322 movement using MB1B and forget to transfer that to some usable stock or blocked stock (inspection is currently performed manually outside system). With time, I have activated QM and everything is going fine. Suddenly, I find out that stock in inspection in MMBE transaction or MB52 transaction.

Thanks for your quick replies.

Best Regards,

Rajen

former_member208398
Active Contributor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

biplob_chowdhury15
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denny,

Please go to usages decision change mode t/code-QA12. Go to inspection lot stock of QA12, enter amount in to unrestricted use, save it.

Try it and revert back.

Thanks,

Biplob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biplob,

Where is the "inspection lot stock" within QA12? is it somewhere under the path Inspection Processing->Inspection lot?

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denny,

As per your second screen shot first 2 lots are not relavent to Stock (May be created manually ) & remaining lots are relavent to Stock.

You can find stock tab for Stock relavent inspection lots & you can't find the stock tab for not relavent to stock inspection lots.

As per your first screen shot lot is not relavent to stock,please recross check the Qtys in  "quality inspection" with inspection lots Qty that quality inspection Qty may be some other inspection lot with same material & same lot Qty . 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The inspection lot we are talking about is automatically created upon goods receipt for QM material. how come it is not relevant to stock?

thanks

danny

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

Please check inspection type setup in material master. You will find 'post to insp stock' indicator. Use the F1 help for the same.

This may solve your query how a lot cannot be relevant to stock.

Best Regards,

Rajen

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

But as per your first screen shot  lot status is not relavent to stock, you can't find the stock tap for this lot. Please check which inspection type was used for this lot(01,04,05,08/09 are stock relavent inspection types).

Are you using any Q-info for this material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am using Q-info for this material, does this matter?

I performed usage decision for another inspection lot with SPRQ status, it was successfully updating the material status to unrestricted use.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

May i know the inspection type for that inspection lot (Which you saying stock tab not showing).

u can see the inspection type by using T.code QA02 for lot.

If u maintain the Q-info for the material, you can ganarate two lots with same Qty,by using Qi07 for Source inspection based on Vendor PO another is MIGO based on same PO.

for Source inspection lot inspection type is 0101(Non stock relevent) and normal inspection lot inspection type is 01(Stock relevent).

Please recheck the same

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any body find solution for the regarding issue.

here in my case same thing is happened

UD has been done.

quality to unrestricted posting hasbeen done & document is also get generated  for 321 movment but still stock is showing in quality inspection.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj