Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB based SAP DMS

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have followed the below mention steps to access the DMS on WEB, but not succeed. I am not able to conect with DMS through Internet Explorer.

Still getting Error "Page can't display"

1.     Define document types through transaction code CVAW_CUST for web based management.

2.     Activate through transaction SICF, “CVAW_Entire” services

3.     Select from transaction SE80 BSP application and CVAW_ENTIRE double click on index.htm, click on test run (F8) to generate link.

4.     Through program BSP_UNLOCK_LONG_APP unlock pages CVAW_DOCUMENT_create/change/display/status

5.     Once link is generated this URL can be used to access document info record from web to create, change or display document info record and upload the documents. Redlining functionality that is possible through ECL viewer will be supported through SAP gui and will not be available on web based.

pls suggest is there is any thing else need to configure or any changes need to make in Explorer.

rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

regarding the usage of WebDocuments I have to stress out that this was developed at the beginning of BSP programming and is not really developed furthes since these days. So the range of functionality is not the same as in the backend system transactions like CV01N, CV02N or CV04N.

For starting WebDocuments you need this generated link as far as I know. In most of the cases I

started WebDocuments via transaction SE80 and package CVAW where is tested the file index.htm.

Best regards,

Christoph