Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted warning message is displayed !

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are using EHP5. We have an approval screen for the supplier (BP) ,At each level of the supplier governance process, there is a close button to close the application. the expectation is after approval, upon clicking close it should close the application.

But we are getting a warning saying that " Unsaved data may get lost. Do you want to continue ?". and after clicking "OK", the application is closed. We tried in all possible ways to understand the problem. But we coudnt.

Any suggestions of where to approach this problem from ?

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In close button, they might have implemented 'IF_FPM_WORK_PROTECTION' or '

IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM_EXT' interface in which

IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM/LIST_EXT~NEEDS_CONFIRMATION (method) it might be implementing  cl_fpm_confirmation_request=>go_data_loss.

Once check the method.

Thanks

Katrice

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Katrice. But both of the methods are empty.. I am attaching the screenshot so that you can understand it better.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Check method AFTER_NEEDS_CONFIRMATION in component controller for your FPM based application.

As a second variant you can try to find where is CL_FPM_CONFIRMATION_REQUEST=>GO_DATA_LOSS attribute used (this attribute is used in many places but it can help you).

Also you can try to set break point in method CLASS_CONSTRUCTOR of CL_FPM_CONFIRMATION_REQUEST class. Maybe in your case CL_FPM_CONFIRMATION_REQUEST=>GO_DATA_LOSS attribute is initialized before usage of it (but in my practice I didn't have such situations).
Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah ur right. The class CL_FPM_CONFIRMATION_REQUEST is getting triggered initially when the application loads and there the text is populated( The form contains unsaved data....... ) but it is only shown upon clicking the close button. FYI, see the screenshot

Here, upon clicking the close button the application should close but it is giving this unwanted warning popup. Also in the feeder class NEEDS_CONFIRMATION is empty.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You wrote: "Also in the feeder class NEEDS_CONFIRMATION is empty". But I asked you to check AFTER_NEEDS_CONFIRMATION method in Application Configuration Controller (AppCC) for your FPM based application. Did you check this method?

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aliaksandr, The issue is solved by Implimenting the Note # 1591311.

Regards,

Karthik