Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filename of SFTP Receiver is not working

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a scenario with MDM adapter as sender and SFTP as receiver. The file transfer is perfectly working except for the filename. I have set a specific filename in the SFTP receiver channel. However, the file that gets transferred by this channel doesn't have the expected filename which I have configured. Regardless of the filename I set, the name of the processed files remain 'newFile.*'. However, this filename configuration works fine for my other interfaces such as SFTP-SFTP and MQ-SFTP. Question is, is this a restriction of the MDM adapter? Is there any other way to change the filename when it goes to the receiver directory for this kind of setup?

I would really appreciate your inputs and comments on this.Thank you.

BR Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

SFTP adapter behaves haywire sometime. You can copy the one which is working fine and then try to put the filename.

Also check by any chance whether you are using ASMA.

Regards

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

To my knowledge you should actually acheive your desired output in SFTP receiver channel.

If you can't , then you go with the "Run operating system command after message processing"  in processign tab.

Thanks,

Satish

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I've deleted the channel and created a new one having the same parameters and it worked. So for some reason, it seems that once the channel is activated, the updates made on certain parameters such as fileName doesn't get updated anymore. I tried to change the fileName of my new channel, and it's also not updating. Does it have anything to do with cache?

BR Mark

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Its weird, may be the cache issue.

If possible go for server restart.

Thanks,

Satish

vedrankubelka
Explorer
0 Kudos

In new PI don't use "*" as asterix. You must use regular expression in your case.

Try put

.*\