0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is as below

Stage1

1. Material X is created and Floor stock is created as 150 for that material

2. Material Y is created aand added Material X as BOM and quantity as 30

2.Shop order is create as Lot size 1

3. Now release the shop order with quantity 1, so it generated 1 sfc

4.I want to pick 30 sfc from the Stock for this 1sfc which is released, how I can assemble them ? one by one ?

5. Once I assemble them I have to label them for which I want to use serailization at the end of the operation in stage 1, so ouput will be 30 sfc labelled.

stage2

1. Material Z is created and added Material Y as BOM

2. I want to pick 6 labelled SFC from 30 lablled SFC and 1 more SFC for sample

3. In order to differentiate 6 labelled SFC and 1 sample SFC I want  to create 2 shop orders each which will have 2 SFC which will represent 6 sfc and 1 sample SFC. Coz 6 sfc will go through all operations and

question is I want to pick  6 sfc from 30 labelled SFC and 1 SFC which will represent as sample SFC, I want to differentiate 6 labelled SFC and 1 sample SFC,how can I do it. when 1 SFC represent 6 SFC and another SFC represent 1 sample SFC I want to make sure when I serialize them I want to have same namin convention used for creating 30 labelled SFC for identification.

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks,

Shamiak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all the inventory for #1-1 is created as Inventory Id (not SFC), thus you will not be able to start/complete them or do other operation that can be done with SFCs, you will be only able to assemble them in CT500 POD plugin or in As-built configuration (one by one or all at once is controlled by qty field in assembly gui). You can create 1 id for entire 150 qty, or 150 IDs qty=1 each. Or in any other combination depending on Qty Restriction field in Material Maint.

#1-5: Serialization is only for SFCs, you can't serialize Inventory IDs.

I believe scenario #2 is not valid at all as you cannot process assembled SFCs/Inventory Ids. Or am I missing something?

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for the reply, the issue is in Scenario 2, I want to pick some of the Labelled SFC's from Scenario 1 and these SFC's can only be picked if we are continuing the stage 1 route but we done the routing after labelling in stage1 how I can pick the same labelled SFC's in Stage2. Now with this issue I have a stage 1BOM for stage 2  and shop order for stage2 which release the SFC and on top of this I can assemble the labelled SFC's but the customer doesn't want the labelled SFC's to be part of new SFC and if serialize them we will have again new SFC's . I am trying to find a solution where I can use the same laballed SFC's of stage1.

Thanks,

Shamiak