0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I created a PR  with committed Quantity-based

PR item position 10 - 1 EA   10.000$

Service 1.1  - 100 EA 10.000 $

If we create a PO 

PO item position 10 - 1 EA  9.000 $

Service 1.1 - 100 EA 9.000 $

PR committed costs = 0 ( because all amounts have been receipt)  For me this is correct.,

Then I create the sevice entry sheet for Service 1.1  --> 5  EA --> 450$

Then I have pending in the PO 95 EA  and I expected PO committed = 8.550 $ but this is not correct, amount committed has been set to zero.

I have executed report RKANBU01 to regenerate the committed and it continues wrong.

Does anyone experience with this? Do you thik this is correct? For me the behaviour is not correct.

Thanks for your help,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

Intresting , Ideally it should behave as you stated in your explaination.

When you created PR or PO (from PR) with above mentioned qunatity did you varify CJI5 report is it reflecting  the commitment value for that order?  Kindly check COOI table for that PR/PO document whether table is getting updated or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Vadiraj K

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vadiraj :

Thanks a lot  for your answer.

When I create the PR the COOI is updated with the committed. When I create the PO the committed is updated from PR to PO ( we always create a 1 activity unit PR --> 1 Activity unit PO) then PR committed is alwasy reseted to zero.

I think this is working fine ( at least in my examples)

The problem is when I create the SES, when I enter only part of the services the system deletes all the committed.

I expected that the committed are depends on the service quantities... is this the normal behaviour? or it is related the quatity in the item position?

One comment : when I have PO Value Based Service and create the SES this works fine, the committed in the PO is not reseted to zero if not the value pending to be receipt is committed ( independent on the quantity)

Any idea what can be the reason of the Committed = 0 when I create a SES for part of the services?

Thanks for your help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure but you can check this.

For the unit of measurement "EA" that you are using, could you check the settings in CUNI?

Under application parameters whats ticked? Commercial measurement unit or value based commitment.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Yes,  I had EA --> Value Based and they worked fine ( by value)

I changed to UN --> Quantity Based and it worked fine PR --> PO but when I created the SES the committed dissapeared from the PO even only a part of the service was confirmed.

PO item is 1 UN --> with the quantities at service position

My question: Is the  committed in the PO the amount of  the quantities that remains to be entered/confirmed in the SES at service position......?

or  how the system calculate the PO- committed after the SES when I am using quantity based unit.?

Thanks for your answer!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

Could you kindly let us know how you are creating PO.

Are you creating that PO using purchasing transaction. Is it account assigned to Service NWA or to any other object.If its account assigned to Service NWA could you kindly check the config setting for that NWA type (PS04) whether confirmation parameter has default value as final confirmation checked in OPST.

Thanks & Regards,

Vadiraj K

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadiraj,

The account assigment object is a WBS. I created the PO using ME21N transaction ans SES using ML81N.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Service PO are "quantity based" OR "dollar based" and it is not related to service unit.

Please check IMG transaction ML91 to select "value based" commitment or "quantity based".

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominc,

I have quantity based, when I create the SES i expected committed the service value for the pending services ( quantity) but I display zero.

PO is committed in 1 EA ( service unit) that contains several services with different quantities. During the SES  ( not all services are confirmed) the committed value is always zero in the PO ( amount and quantity)

The committed value in the PO was  (before SES )1 EA ..... X amount

Not sure if this behaviour iis the correct.. Does anyone have committed value  quantity-based  in services to check if he/she has the same behaviour?

Thanks

Answers (0)