cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Sender channel creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a newbie  in PI. I have  a SOAP to RFC synchronous scenario. I wanted to create the soap sender channel in the integration builder. Any tutorial/blog i look at it says i should create it under service without party , under business service. I do not see the node business service. I only have four nodes:

1.business Component

2.business system

3.integration Process.

Where do i create this channel?

Thanks

Amina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.business Component - is the new name for business service

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies. What do i out under: inbound interface? My FM/RFC name? But i dont see it in the drop down list. Why is that?

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you define a business system in SLD you need to create the channel in the Business System once you imported it from SLD.

If there is no configuration in SLD define a .business Component

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amina,

Generally Business system will be used for communicating with SAP systems(can be used for communicating with non SAP systems also, if you want use Business system then you need to add SWC of your inbound/outbound interfaces to TS of business system).

It will be easy to use Business service/Component to communicate with non SAP system. The only this you have to do it ADDING SENDER INTERFACE in Business Service/Component sender tab. After that you can create your sender channel.

Regards

Hari.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

choose business Component for Soap channel and it will be outbound interface.

For RFC you have to choose business system if you have created business system in sld.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you define a business system in SLD you need to create the channel in the Business System once you imported it from SLD.

if there is no configuration in SLD define a .business Component