Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to Repository after unarchive of WEC30_MDMCATALOG_CONS

jochen_willeke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

we  have a new installed MDM 7.1 SP10 running on Linux with Oracle. When we create a new, blank repository via MDM Console, everything is fine and we are able to connect with user "Admin" and the well known password

Sadly when importin "WEC30_MDMCATALOG_CONS" archive as described within "Installation Guide SAP Web Channel Experience Management 3.0" we are afterwards not able to logon using User "Admin" and any thinkable password. I do see the on the DB-level the password of User "Admin" has changed.  I even tried setting the password to BLANK on the DB-level as described in different threads.

Has anybody ever come across this and knows the password, which is set within this archive comming directly from SAP?

Kind regards and thanks in advance,

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jochen_willeke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey,

I "solved" this issue by just importing the Schema instead of the whole archive. This is also described within the WCEM Inst Guide. By following this approach the User-table is kept as it is and we are still able to log on after the import.

Anyway I would be glad to see if anybody has an Idea on how to import the whole archive and log on afterwards.

Cheers,

Jochen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jochen,

There is a CLIX command you can use:

CLIX repEmergencyAdminUserSetPassword

It allows you to change the Admin account password.

You can find details on how to use it in the MDM Console guide on Part 15: CLIX command line interface.

Best regards,

Tal

former_member198110
Participant
0 Kudos

same issue = same wish

Answers (0)