cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC PI 7.3

0 Kudos

Hi all,

In integration builder, I configured scenario (CS_Thread) file to idoc in PI 7.3 and generate integrated configuration ( | senderFile | Thread_srvc_out |  | receiverIDOC).

The file sender channel is performed as follow:

when I access to communication channel -> open channel monitoring  with file sender channel I receive the follow error:

An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '131.176.142.33:22'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: Unexpected reply code2.0-Sun_SSH_1.1'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

The channel not run! What is my mistake?what's missing?

When the channel will be working, how can I test it?

Regards.

Mara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using SFTP then portn number will be 22, as per your log you are using only FTP so change the port to 21 and check.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Manigandan

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

I think it can be a mistake configuration of the IDOC communication channel, RFC destination at the level of r/3 and PI.

Already the image of integration seems to show that the file and the idoc are separated.The receiver interface should be IDOC.

Below, I describe the configuration of the destination rfc:

1. In NWA -> Configuration -> Infrastructure -> Destinations I created XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION, with the host to logon to R/3. The ping is correct
  2. In SM59 I create a RFC destination named XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION of type T with program name AAA gateway host BBB and gateway service CCC. the connection test is correct
  3. In NWA -> Configuration -> Infrastructure ->Application Resources-> Inboundra->resouce adapter ->properties, I set:
    1. Local: true
    2. Destination name: XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION
    3. MaxReaderThreadCount: 5
    4. GatewayService: CCC
    5. GatewayServer: BBB
  4. In IDOC comunication channel my rfc destination is XI_IDOC_DEFAULTDESTINATION, as step 2.

Is it correct?

When I run open channel monitoring in IDOC comunication channel and ping the channel I receive this error

Channel record integrity testChannel record was not updated appropriately.

Regards

Maria

0 Kudos

hi,

integrated communication in outbound processing you are given adapter type FILE  is wrong.

change adapter type file to IDOC it will work.

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed it, but in message monitor I receive this log:

8/6/2013 2:54:25.330 PMInformationSend text file "threadXML-dati_basic.xml" from FTP server "131.176.142.33:/tmp", size 2534 bytes with QoS EO
8/6/2013 2:54:25.332 PMInformationMP: processing local module localejbs/CallSapAdapter
8/6/2013 2:54:25.333 PMInformationApplication attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System
8/6/2013 2:54:25.339 PMInformationTrying to put the message into the send queue
8/6/2013 2:54:25.346 PMInformationMessage successfully put into the queue

8/6/2013 2:54:25.346 PMInformationThe application sent the message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Returning to application
8/6/2013 2:54:25.350 PMInformationThe message was successfully retrieved from the send queue
8/6/2013 2:54:25.352 PMInformationConfirmation mode test found - file will be resent next time
8/6/2013 2:54:25.353 PMInformationExecuting Request Mapping "http://ThreadIDOC/Thread_om" (SWCV b38bcd00e47111d7afacde420a1145a5)
8/6/2013 2:54:25.353 PMInformationMessage status set to DLNG
8/6/2013 2:54:25.384 PMInformationDelivering to channel: IDoc_ReceiverChannelBS
8/6/2013 2:54:25.384 PMInformationMP: processing local module localejbs/IDocOutboundModuleBean
8/6/2013 2:54:25.399 PMInformationXI message received for processing
8/6/2013 2:54:25.466 PMInformationSender Party: Sender Service:senderFile Receiver Party: Receiver Service:INTEGRATION_ENGINE_JAVA_DO3 Communication Channel:IDoc_ReceiverChannelBS
8/6/2013 2:54:25.467 PMErrorGetting connection factory failed due to IDoc: Connection factory name for channel IDoc_ReceiverChannelBS is null
8/6/2013 2:54:25.468 PMErrorMP: exception caught with message IDoc: Connection factory name for channel IDoc_ReceiverChannelBS is null
8/6/2013 2:54:25.470 PMErrorException caught by adapter framework: IDoc: Connection factory name for channel IDoc_ReceiverChannelBS is null
8/6/2013 2:54:25.473 PMErrorTransmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.Exception: IDoc: Connection factory name for channel IDoc_ReceiverChannelBS is null
8/6/2013 2:54:25.480 PMInformationThe asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Tue Aug 06 14:59:25 CEST 2013
8/6/2013 2:54:25.480 PMInformationMessage status set to WAIT

Please can you read the following post, if you have not already done?

In the following post I describe RFC destination configuration.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the following changes in comunication channel of business component:

port: 21

transfer mode: text

In the comunication channel of Business system I changed file name scheme.

The file for ftp now is ok BUT DOESN'T WORK IDOC  COMINICATION CHANNEL.

I show you how I created integrated comunication

I think that the configuration is wrong because there is no indication of the IDOC communication channel.

I set my IDOC comunication channel as following

What am I doing wrong????

Regards.

Maria

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

"Software component version of receiver interface" is sap basis 700 Ideally it should be 731 , you have chosen 700.Pelase change to the release which you are using currently(in 1st screenshot)

And in 2nd screenshot also there is changes in version Like "Sap release 730" , fell it should be change to 731.

Sometimes these small mistakes will lead to error !!

Thanks,

Satish

former_member191911
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

It looks like the wrong port number is being used. The ftp protocol makes by default use of port 21, you have configured port 22, which is the default port of sftp.

Can you please check?

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I tried to ping the ftp server from Unix Level. it's ok with same credentials.

Why is there  green ligth signal, in the last part of image?

Is it possible that something has to be configured in NWA?

Where should I look at in order to find this kind of information?

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Can you pls check the reply of  Grzegorz in the below thread

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2112885

Thanks,

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi,

Error is saying that issue with FTP server name which you configured in Sender Channel change your Server name in communication channel

GO TO Mycomputer right click----->properties--------->computer name tab---------> copy your computer name

and replace server IP addres it will work

Thanks,

srikanth

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to check this link and take help from unix administrators

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-security-4/ssh-public-private-key-authentication-probl...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mara,

Error is saying that issue with FTP server name which you configured in Sender Channel.  Did you try to ping the ftp server from Unix Level.

Check the Authentication details which you configured in channel.

Thanks,

Satish.