cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Determination based on sales Order Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please let me know how we can manage Free Goods Determination based on Sales Order value instead of Qty (which is std).

My scenario is "Exclusive". If the SO value is Rs 1lac get 10 items of Material XXX free.

Please guide.

Thanks in advance......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vaibhav_khannas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

You can try in your pricing procedure include condition type R100 used as a 100% discount condition.

Check the total sales order value and use in determination of reqt 55 for this condition and your item XXX can be made free as base type 28 will apply a 100% discount if the reqt is met.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vimlesh,

It is not possible in a standard way by just doing some configuration.

Anyway to achieve the requirement follow the below steps:

1) Create Access sequence as per requirement

2) Create new requirement routine and assign it against the access in access sequence.

3) Create condition type, free goods procedure and determination of same.

Logic of new requirement routine:

First line of routine should be  SY-SUBRC = 4. (this will stop triggering access by default)

Than check the order value with business cut off (i.e. Rs 1 lack in your question). If order value is more than cut off value than only set flag  SY-SUBRC = 0.

Access will be triggered only if  SY-SUBRC = 0.

By doing so, system will carry out free goods determination only if access gets triggered and access will be triggered only if your SO value is more than pre-defined cut off value.

According to me, this is the only possible and foolproof solution and will surely fulfill your requirement in a standard way with minimum customization.

Thanks,

Tarpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tarpan.......we can handle by development/enhancement....i was looking if we can achive by some std config......

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

You can insert the  Order Value field in Condition Table for the same and you can try it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Can you please telll me how can i create a new condition technique with this new condition table...i mean the tcode / path where we can set up new condition table??

Thanks,

Vimlesh