cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error in SM58 in SAP ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are getting error in SM58 in SAP ECC system for the classic scenario (using old idoc abap approach) while it is working fine with ICO approach (JAVA IDOC).Error is :

Error While Sending Message: Error stack from response: Error during

encryption: RUNTIME, ENCRYPTION_KEY, encryption key initial

--------------------------------------------

I tried via RWB there also I am getting same error.The flow of interface is : IDOC->XI->JMS

We tried deleting metadata idoc,cache refresh (delta/full),recreating the complete scenario.

In SM21 in SAP PI we are getting as Transaction Termination D0  1 IDOC_ADAPTER 106 (RUNTIME, ENCRYPTION_KEY, encryption key initial).

SAP PI version is 7.31 with sp7 .

Any suggestoins ?

Thanks,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

We are getting same issue in our scenario - IDOC to SuccessFactor. Can you please let us know how did you resolve it?

Regards,

Samarjit

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

Did RFC destination working (Do authorization test) ? If authorization test is also giving same error then try to inactivate SNC(in RFC destination ) and test again .

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Everything is working (RFC destination),other idocs,java based idoc only problem is with this scenario when accidentally i enabled the sensitive flag in IDOC in ESR and then disabled it but somehow it still saved somewhere in the backend.We tried deleting metadata,cache refresh(delta/full) but no help.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I faced the same issue few weeks back. The issue was, the user ID which was used to create the RFC destination was deleted (as the person left the org long before). When I tested the RFC connection in SM59 it was not giving an error.

I have done these things to resolve the issue.

1. change the UID and Pwd in the RFC destination.

2. Change the user name-UID in the Partner Profile of the Source business system (in your case ECC)

Thanks

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

If the problem is with the RFC destination then other idoc interfaces should not work but in my case all other interfaces are working fine except this one.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any more pointers ?

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Reload the Idoc metadata in IDX02 and also check port config in IDX1.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I already did that but no use.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Did u check ID and password given in RFC destination?? Also did u try to reprocess ur LUW in sm58??

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Password/ID everything is fine because other interfaces are working fine and also the same interface is working with java approach.Even re-executing LUW not working.

Thanks,

Rohit

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Did you try st22 transaction to investigate cause of such error?

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I tried that but it is not giving any information.

Thanks,

Rohit