cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCOPYLOCK possible values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need to know what's the meaning for each possible value of the parameter CCCOPYLOCK located in table T000.

I have several SAP reviews I need to give my opinion about its security and I've seen so far this values for CCCOPYLOCK:

• X
  • L

I don't have authorization for executing transaction SCC4, but I know that there those values are shown in a different way, for instance, "Protection: Level 1 No overwriting".

Can anyone help understanding these values and constructing a table that associates the values possible en table T000 and the values found in SCC4?

Thanks so much!

AF.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

Here a Sample audit code:

The following settings should be made in the production client:

Field name Field description Recommended setting

A) CCCATEGORY Role P

B) CCCOPYLOCK Copy protection 1

C) CCIMAILDIS CATT permitted ' '

Processing notes

Run transaction /nSE16 (SE17), then select table T000 and analyze the respective fields.

Rating notes

For settings A) and B), system protection against intentional or unintentional overwriting of the production client is

possible. If CATT is permitted under the settings for C), tracking may be affected by the fact that it is possible to load

mass data on to the system and change it.

If none of the three client control fields on the client are set in accordance with the recommendation, the audit sheet is

rated (0). If only CATT procedures are permitted and the two other parameters are set in accordance with the

recommendation, provide a rating of (2) . If all three parameters follow the recommendations, then this audit action sheet

should be rated (4) = no non-compliance.

CODE:

Rating Code:

IF CCCATEGORY not = “P” and CCCOPYLOCK not= “1” and CCIMALIDS not = “blank”, then rating = “0”

IF CCCATEGORY = “P” and CCCOPYLOCK not= “1” and CCIMALIDS not = “blank”, then rating = “1”

IF CCCATEGORY not = “P” and CCCOPYLOCK = “1” and CCIMALIDS not = “blank”, then rating = “1”

IF CCCATEGORY = “P” and CCCOPYLOCK = “1” and CCIMALIDS not = “blank”, then rating = “2”

IF CCCATEGORY = “P” and CCCOPYLOCK not= “1” and CCIMALIDS = “blank”, then rating = “3”

IF CCCATEGORY not = “P” and CCCOPYLOCK = “1” and CCIMALIDS = “blank”, then rating = “3”

IF CCCATEGORY = “P” and CCCOPYLOCK = “1” and CCIMALIDS = “blank”, then rating = “4”

Alerting Code:

IF ratting score is not = “4” send alert # = XXX)to Auditors, & Company CIO once per month

IF alert XXX is sent more than 2 times in a 6 month period send action alert YYY to audit head for response.

That 1 should be important for you, which for protection level 1: No overwriting, the client cannot be overwritten by the client copy program

And yes, the possible entries in T000 for this field are:

Regards,

Divyanshu