Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resync of Technical System not possible due to missing Data Supplier

former_member1334776
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are facing a error on managed system configuration

Resync of Technical System not possible due to missing Data Supplier.

Diagonists agent is working ,

We want to add ABAP system to SLD solution manager,Agent is not displayed in 6.3 setup hoe to agent is registered.

We pushed the data through rz70 from abap system it works fine.

Please guide me how to execute from this steps.

Thanks,

Thamodaran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thamodaran

If you want a thorough solution i would suggest you perform the following (trust me - it will save you headaches later):

1. Download and Upgrade to the latest ST-PI component in the ABAP system using SAINT\SPAM.

2. Uninstall the Diagnostics Agent and the Host Agent. (Diagnostics Agent can be uninstalled using it's setup software. The host agent using saphostexec -uninstall command). If you need help with it - let me know.

3. Download and install the latest diagnostics agent and Host Agent but pay attention:

• Make sure you are entering the correct information of the SOLMAN & SLD during the setup.
  • The latest Diagnostics agent will also install Host agent but it's not the latest version After the installation is finished upgrade to the latest Host Agent (which is currently 157). Use this guide to upgrade - it is very simple
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/c6f9627a004da5e10000000a421937/content.htm
  • When you finished with the installation and upgrade register the host agent using: sldreg -configure slddest.cfg and input the data accordingly.

When you are all done - got to phase in the system preparation where you click on "get" and see all the agents and you should see the agent and everything should be working fine.

Adi J.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you completed the configuration for System Preparation and Basic Configuration already

Are outside discovery ticket is enabled in LMDB for these systems

Can you post the error screenshot

Regards

Prakhar