cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send material to stock O via Outbound Delivery (w/o reference to Subco-PO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my requirement is to create subcontracting outbound delivery but without reference to a Subcontracting Purchase Order.

This Delivery should be manually created by the user in order to send (for Quality check reason) a part number to a certain Vendor.

So, bulleting my requirements, I need to:

• Map a dedicated type of Delivery
  • After posting the related Good Issue the material should be sent to the Special Stock O
  • The return of this item should be maintained at system level via Inbound Delivery + Good Entry (and not consumed)

I’ve tried to customize the system, in this way:

• I’ve created the ZSUB - Z_Delivery SubCO type of delivery (with field Order Required = No preceding documents required)

• created also a dedicated Partner Determination Procedure "ZSUB -  Z_Delivery SUBCO" with the following mandatory Partner Roles:
    • VN - Vendor
    • SB - Spec.stock partner
    • SH - Ship-to party

While trying to post the Good Issue related the system raise up this error message:

Getting deep in the problem (by debug) we have noticed that whyle posting the Goo Issue, in the include FV50WF0X and form XIMSEG_FUELLEN

• LIKP-LIFNR is blank in case of delivery type ZSUB
  • the above condition is not getting fulfilled as TVLK-AUFER is BLANK

Is possibile to solve this issue only by enhancement or is also possible by standard SAP?

Possibile work around is to post directly the 541 movement via MIGO transaction, but we lose the Packing functionality of the Outbound Delivery.

Thanks in advance,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

please mention you business process clearly.

as per my understanding you can create delivery from ME2O with out order reference and once the delivery created you can pack it from VL02N (change outbound delivery)

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

Iam not clear about Your Business Process, one thing i understood this process relevant to sub contracter process. create Purchase order and move the stock thru T code MB1B 541/O. once receive the material the thru T code MIGO....

With Regards

Dinesh

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This problem is related with 541 mov. type , vendor is required field and logical.

you have to us subcontractor process to sum up costs to meterial , for me dont try anything. You want not to cunsume meterial and sum up cost which is not related sub cont. , please try different ways.

M.Ozgur Unal

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am actually not sure about this long story. and why you need to look at coding.

all what you want is just there in standard.

An outbound delivery to a subcontractor is in standard SAP not PO related at all.

You create it in ME2O transaction from the requirements

if you order with a blank account assignment category, then the receipt does not get consumed.

as an outbound delivery needs usually a customer, you have to have a customer and you need to link it to your vendor. In customer master is a field for vendor number, and in vendor number is a field for customer number

There a plenty of discussions and documents, blogs, wikis here in SCN which explain what customizing steps have to be done.

You should always try to get the standard working before you go for some reason to Z-delivery types