cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository not accessible by HTTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There are many threads on the above error. But still I am not able to solve it. I have two questions on this.

We have a custom screen where we attach the file to DMS. It is working fine in DEV and QUA. But in production system it is throwing this error.

I have checked the services in SICF and it is activated. The content repository is running in CSADMIN.

Second question is do we have to have in user logon data as Dialog or services to use the GOS services?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Adithya,

have you checked the behavior in transaction CSADMIN and OAC0 for your repository? Because here the content repository is defined.

For further checks you can also use the report RSCMST with your repository in the affected system.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I have checked the CSADMIN and OAC0. Both are same as quality server. As per your suggestion I ran the report and every thing seems to be ok. Kindly check the screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Please help me. I am trying from 2 days to solve the error

DavidLY
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to run the relevant report in the report RSCMST and check the results.

Regards,

David

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member912502
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved for me.

Check which content repository (Archive) is linked to document type HRICOLFOTO in object type PREL

Transaction code: OAC3

on content rep ID column change the value of A2 from your created repository like Z*.

Rgds,

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Adithya,

were you able to resolve the issue?

BR,

Janos

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Second question is do we have to have in user logon data as Dialog or services to use the GOS services?

GOS is only available for Dialog type users.

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

go into tr. SMICM and click on the Services button (Shift+F1) and check if the HTTP service is active or not. If not, then please activate it from the menu and check the behavior again.

Regards,

Janos

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Adithya,

Can you please check if you maintained Log on user in SICF service ?  Also can you check the response details from the content server ?

Regards

Sagar B