cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: Change Inspection Lot sends 2 QN messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i have a problem with the inspection lot. i get for one inspection lot 2 qn messages. but i set up the option "one Q-notification per insp.lot"

have someone the same problem? i dont know where i can search for a solution.

bg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you changed config after creation of notificaiton ?

Ideally even if two defects are recorded at it should not create two notifications.

At what level defect are recorded ?

Question is is this behaviour happens if one defect is recorded at lot level & other at MIC level  ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem: If two features with review "rejection" and a lot of different transaction number will be sent once the return on Report of characteristic results of QM-IDI, Q two messages instead of one will be generated.

Both SAP and EiQMI produce errors in SAP. Therefore, any error (positions in the Q-signal) are created twice. Tentatively, the high error reporting was turned off by EiQMI, leaving only the automatic generation of error runs in SAP. Now only one error per position feature is produced, but also 2-Q reports.
In the SAP Customizing is set to 01 inspection type in only one message per lot will be generated.

bg

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kind of need more info.  What was the content of the notifications?  Were they both automatically created for a rejected test result?

Did you get one for each rejected characteristic result?  i.e. I would assume two failed test characteristics.

What happens if you reject a third characteristic?  Do you get a third notification?

How old is the lot and when did you set the config?

FF