cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to join table VBFA, VBRK, VBRP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to join VBFA, VBRK, VBRP but getting an error in field VBRK-WAERK? I thus tried to take a report just from VBRP table, the error is occurred. I have attached the screenshot here. Can you pl guide me.

Thank you,

Regards,

Suraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor

There are two separate questions here, from what I see. The first question regarding the warning message - the fields in VBRP table refer to VBRK-WAERK field for currency unit. If you go to SE11 with table VBRP and check, for example, NETWR field - on the tab 'Currency/Quantity' you can see the reference. If the field VBRK-WAERK itself is not included in the query, then it won't be possible for the query to show the currency for those fields listed in the warning. If you only use one currency, it's not a concern though.

Second question (why query does not find any entries) we won't be able to answer here because we can't know what JOIN did you use and what conditions / code  / selection criteria, etc. you used. I can only guess that perhaps JOIN was built incorrectly.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can join like this below then get the data

former_member198834
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

vbrp-vgbel = vbfa-vbelv

vbrp-vbeln = vbfa-vbeln

vbrp-posnr = vbfa-posnn

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your help... I could manage to run a query... and have got all required data

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

As Naren already told you that this is not an issue it is just a message to generate the query.

Also as per Lakshmi sir you can take the data from the above table also.

I just want to know that what error you are getting at the time of  "I am trying to join VBFA, VBRK, VBRP but getting an error in field VBRK-WAERK?" can you paste the error screen.

Also find the below link to get some useful table to generate the SD reports.

Some Useful View-Table Cat with Header and Item details

Thanks,

Suman$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just execute table WB2_V_VBRK_VBRP  in SE16 and check for the required report

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried running this... the table has no entries

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Please try WB2_V_VBRK_VBRP2 in SE16N and execute it should show you all the record with VBRK and VBRP data.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had attached the screen shot in my question...

I ran the query and it generated no data. Is it because of the sequence..I had put VBFA, VBRP and VBRK?

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are you trying to do? The sequence should be VBRK -> VBRP -> VBFA if you are for example trying all related itens for a sales order item.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Not sure which Fields,you have selected in joining table .Please search for based on this query in Google to get the how to join tables .List Fields and Selection Fields is important to select sequentially / correctly to get the report .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

No entries in this table. Any specific reason for this?

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WB2_V_VBRK_VBRP is not a table, it's a view that includes multiple tables. The problem is that in addition to VBRK/VBRP it also includes WBGT table. I'm not familiar with it, but the description is 'Global Trade: Generic Document Information'. I'm guessing that this is some kind of additional information, which would not apply to all the configurations (might be country specific?). If this table is not maintained then the view also won't show any information because it's based on INNER JOIN, i.e. a record must exist in all the tables.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its not Error .It is a just Message .Please enter and after popping up that box .

Thanks,

Naren